Handcrafted in Pennsylvania. Lighter weight tool provides for added control and blade speed needed for slashing through leafy, springy vegetation.
- 22” length
- 11” ash hardwood handle. Provides increased leverage to maintain the traditional chopping power of heavier models
- 1/16” thickness x 11” long high carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell C47 giving it strength for cutting, keeping its edge and also flexibility in cold weather
- Provides the furthest reach of any Woodman’s Pal tool and is used for jobs where workers can remain at a distance from the actual cutting actions.
- The unique sickle hook slices through stubborn vines and briars and removes unwanted sprout growth at ground level.
- Comes with a nylon sheath to cover the blade while not in use