Dixie Industries Peavey is made in America. If you have to roll large logs like the ones up here in the Pacific Northwest this is the tool you need.
- Handles are top quality straight grain white mountain hickory hardwood, kiln dried to 18% moisture content, then precision fitted with the finest tool available to the industry
- Duckbill Hooks are drop forged high carbon steel with the bill ground to a fine point
- Features a drawn carbon steel socket, and a pick forged from high carbon steel before being solidly driven into the handle
- Socket is held securely in place with a special retaining tab forged into the pick
- Replacement parts are available
- Made in U.S.A.
- steel socket style
- Made for 18 to 24" logs