Hoffman’s introduces the 8″ Explorer; a hiking boot developed for the most demanding outdoorsmen in the most demanding conditions. A solid one piece vamp made with the finest 2.8 mm thick leather provides excellent ankle support while a nylon mid sole adds plenty of lateral stability on uneven terrain. Lightweight and breathable, the Hoffman Explorer is perfect for any season, work or play. Boot highlights:
- One piece vamp construction eliminates seams that can cause discomfort.
- Sympatex waterproof liner keeps moisture out while allowing the boot to breath.
- Vibram 1212 Masai high-traction outsole for excellent traction and heel bite.
- 2.8-3.0 mm Amphibious waterproof leather – simply the best quality leather available.
- Heavy nylon midsole provides the support needed on uneven terrains
- Heavy duty rubber rand adds protection and support to the upper
- Non-Insulated designed for mild conditions
- Fully resolable with our well-known “claw-lug” soles.
*Please note if the size needed in not in stock it may take 1-2 months to come in. Please call out store to check stock 1-800-488-3127*